Frequently Asked Questions
1. I run a small or medium-sized business and want an online presence to promote my business. What's the first step?
You need a Domain Name, a Web server, and a professionally developed Website. You also need the Website to be uploaded to your host and promoted to search engines. We can help you with all aspects of getting a Website up and running.
2. What is Domain Name?
A Domain Name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control within the Internet. Domain Names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System. Any name registered in the DNS is a Domain Name.
3. What Domain Name should I choose?
The choice of Domain Name depends on how you plan to use it. In most cases, it makes sense to choose one that is easy to pronounce and spell if you will be telling people. Above all, you should choose a name that is memorable and not confusing.
4. What is Server?
Web server refers to server software or hardware dedicated to running said software, that can serve contents to the World Wide Web. A web server processes incoming network requests over HTTP and several other related protocols.
5. What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization?
Search engine optimization is the process of affecting the online visibility of a Website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results.
4. How much time-consuming it is to complete a Website?
Actually, the time it takes to build a Website depends on the complexity of the site. The time limit of any Website assignment is normally to take 3 (Three) weeks. If you have any time limit in mind we will attempt to assemble it for you. The main general delay in the making of a Website is waiting for the content of the pages to be sent to us by the Client.
We have found that content can be the biggest roadblock in finishing a website platform in the time projected, which is why we require the initial copy prior to starting.
5. What are your payment steps?
Upon signing of the agreement, Clients shall pay 50% advance payment and the remaining when the service is completed and the Client confirms expectations are met.
6. Will we need to have a meeting to discuss the Website design?
Most of the time, a meeting isn't necessary and the work is completed with only discussions over the phone and email. We upload our work to private Websites that only Clients can access. We then work with you to discuss the site and review changes. The site isn't made available to the public until it looks and works exactly as you wish.
7. Once my Website design is completed, what after-sales service do you offer?
We fully support any Website we design and are always available should you encounter any problems or require new enhancements including:
- Offers Website Hosting maintenance.
- We offer 3 (Three) month web management service free of charge for every Website we design.
- Starting from the time the Website launching date if there exists any kind of technical issue for (1) One Year we shall take responsibility and provide Website maintenance service free of charge only for Clients whom we don’t provide a Web Hosting Service.
8. Do I have to keep my Website with you forever? Can I move it to another provider?
You may move your Website to another Web Hosting service at any time. Once your design has been completed, we send you a copy of the site on CD.
9. What photo, graphics, and text formats should I use for my new Website?
Please provide all text, photos, and graphics in electronic form (Soft Copy). For example, the output from a digital camera, Microsoft Word, or a digital scanner. If this is not possible, we can help get your information ready for the Website.
10. Will everyone sees my Website the same way?
Your visitors maybe will see some things differently depending on their browser, screen resolution settings, and their computers. We design sites with that in mind and preview them in several browsers and resolution settings before publishing. As technology evolves, all Websites need to be re-evaluated.
11. What if I do not like the design?
If you are not satisfied with the initial design, we will work with you further and come up with another design. Our aim is to design a Website that you are completely happy with.
12. How many pages can I have on my Website?
You can have as many pages as you'd like. In fact, the more the better from a search engine's point of view!
13. I already have a Website and it needs updating. Can you help me?
We are happy to look at your existing site and give you a quote for updating it.
14. Do you redesign existing Websites?
We can redesign existing sites and retain your organization's style or give you a completely new look. We also can provide a free Website evaluation. We will show you how your site can take advantage of the latest Web technologies.